Sunday 29 April 2012

Faceless???

Okay before you say anything, i'm not faceless xD       _CLARIFIED?_     yes.
Okay so as SOME of you may or may not know most my friends and other random peepz in my life don't know I have a youtube account so i've made the decision not to show my face in any pictures or videos anymore. I'm sorry xxx I hope you understand, I'll still show my face in skype, tinychats and such, but just not youtube, facebook, twitter or flickr. I hope you understand! In the words of basilmentos; I'm just trying to protect my social life! I'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever leave AG tube/ youtube! ILY all! How could I when I have you guys supporting me? And besides, AG tube is a place where I can be set free into the world of dolls! Make SO many new friends and escape!!! I really want you to understand that i'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER LEAVE YOUTUBE! I hope none of you do either, because in the past month or so I can't think of HOW MANY AG tubers left :( But at least we're here now. (Sob, sob) Okay i gotta go in case it gets EVEN MOAR soppy! xD So, see you around!, Well, not quite see you.. but, hear you around...I guess you could say...? EHEM. If you read up to here please comment down below or on my channel "We're on a bridge charlie!" (From Charlie + the unicorns! xD) Anyway, I hope you got the message and all that puff.....Cheese puffs.... ^w^ Thankyou for reading and I'll try to post another post again too :) - Al xx

No comments:

Post a Comment